php wp_enqueue_script(“jquery”); ?>
Our Process for Establishing Augmented IT Partnerships
Initial Meeting &
Strategy Creation &
INITIAL MEETING & FORMULATION OF PARTNERSHIP
- Hold initial meeting to ensure there is a proper fit between your business model and our business model. We aim to learn about your:
- High-level goals and objectives for your IT Department, the organization, and how the organization uses technology.
- Current staff makeup and their roles and responsibilities to fully understand how your IT department operates.
- Discuss our approach to augmenting IT departments like yours, aligning ourselves as if we are a member of your staff, and identifying areas of where our strengths could play into that role.
- Outline the Assessment & Discovery process, a critical component to begin our process, which ensures our service offerings properly augment your current team and technology makeup, and sets the stage for a mutually beneficial relationship.
- Discuss your disaster recovery plan and evaluate your existing CyberSecurity protections and policies to determine potential risk factors and components for recommendations.
- If necessary, one of our qualified engineers will perform a technical discovery to gather more information on the details of your infrastructure components.
- Identify opportunities for your organization based upon our assessment of your needs, and our augmented IT service offerings.
STRATEGY CREATION & PRESENTATION
- Determine the appropriate path for success through an internal meeting to review all the findings & details of your company’s key technical information.
- Present a full findings & recommendations report, that is understandable, and customized for your specific business. This includes the details of a service plan and fee structure designed specifically for your organization and IT department.
- Review our processes with your staff and discuss our guaranteed support response times and workflows.
Onboarding & Implementation
- Procure equipment required at the onset of our relationship, reviewed with you during the Strategy Creation and Presentation phase.
- Hold kick-off meeting with you & your key staff to discuss the plan for the next 30-60 days of our onboarding process. We provide full documentation of our processes, in a Welcome Aboard Kit.
- Begin supporting your organization through the components outlined and any “behind the scenes” fine tuning as necessary.
- Start to document every component of the services we are delivering.